Monday, May 10, 2010

On sight


My eyes feel heavy, like they do when I'm tired, but maybe not. I think 'heavy' is the wrong word. My eyes aren't heavy, but there's something there, something behind them. I've noticed that since I've given myself a goal, since I've started working towards it, that a feeling fell behind my eyes. It's kind of like I'm seeing things differently, or maybe that I'm more aware. My eyes see the world, but the feeling behind them tells me that there's something more that's there--a hidden agenda, that's not always so sinister in its design, lies just beyond the fabric of life and makes me want to write about it. What I want to write about exactly, I don't know, but tomorrow when I see the world, maybe I can write something that'll create, hopefully, just a little bit of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment